We at Centre for Dental Implants follow all the disinfection and sterilization procedures needed for infection control. These are used for each and every patient to prevent the transmission of each and every kind of infectious diseases. Disposables like needles, syringes, glasses, patient's drapes are all for one time usage only and are discarded after one use.
All our doctors and staff involved in patient care use appropriate protective garb such as gloves and masks. After each patient visit, the gloves and masks are discarded, hands are washed and new pair of gloves and masks are used for the next patient.
Following Add on Measures Are Also Taken:
- Education and training for infection control for dental health care workers.
- Education and training about medical conditions, work-related illnesses and work restrictions.
- Engineering and work practice control using safe use of needles and other sharps.
- Hand and physical hygiene.
- Disinfection and sterilization of patient care items.
- Cleaning and disinfecting environmental work surfaces.
- Single-use disposable devices.
We Follow Four Tier Sterilization Protocol For Non Disposable Instruments:
- Tier 1 : All The Instruments Are Scrubbed Thoughroly With Spirit Swabs To Remove Any Attached Debris.
- Tier 2 : The Instruments Are Then Immersed In using Korsolex Sterlizing Solution For 45 Min For Standard Disinfection
- Tier 3 : The cold sterile instruments are then packed in individualized sterile packs that contain instruments, gauze, cotton balls and suction devices. Our patients are reassured when a new pack of supplies is opened in front of them prior to treatment.
- The standardized sterilization method used in our dental office is: autoclaving (steam under pressure), these measures are carried out rigorously and consistently and demonstrate our commitment to your safety.
- Tier 4 : Dental instruments in sterilized packages are stored in U.V CHAMBER to maintain the sterilization, which are opened in front of the patient.